Pink

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exskibum

~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Reaction score
Pink's performance at the Grammies?

Just WOWWWW!! :clapping: :clapping:

Seriously. Just amazing! I can't believe that performance (singing/art/music/athletics/dance) won't be the subject of some discussion tomorrow.

Who is she and does she put on jaw dropping performances like that often? :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, barb, no wonder OM "has been at work" and not around here lately! Is there no sense of obligation for mercy work when one has been less than gentle with the aging male's ego? :hehe: :hehe:

Pink (not OM) in tonight's performance on VIDEO at bottom of page of comment and pictures in this link:

https://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=7853

for as long as it stays up, anyway. It's quickly been taken down on youtube and has been a highly searched for vid in the couple or three hours since it was on TV. Just a stunning performance, which quite obviously also amazed the performers gathered for the awards show.

EDIT -- it's back up on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dE3izeu64s...player_embedded

What is funny is that P!INK packed out venues accross Australia for several months. She is one of the biggest selling artists EVER in Australia, and is an american, and is hardly known in the USA??? Go buy her album... you will love it

awesome performance! Pink is No1 on the list of music when on rides!

Well, as you would expect from the above comments, I never heard of her before. :eek:

FWIW, I didn't watch the Grammies.

Wow, barb, no wonder OM "has been at work" and not around here lately! Is there no sense of obligation for mercy work when one has been less than gentle with the aging male's ego? :hehe: :hehe:

Mercy work? Do I look like a freakin' nun to you?

(Although, now that you mention it, dressing up in a habit could be fun *bats eyelashes*)

That said, I will admit to a perverse enjoyment of taking a shot, knowing there will be no return volley :p

Mercy work? Do I look like a freakin' nun to you?

(Although, now that you mention it, dressing up in a habit could be fun *bats eyelashes*)

That said, I will admit to a perverse enjoyment of taking a shot, knowing there will be no return volley :p
Oh barb, please tread lightly on this "Nun Issue"! Your Irishmen on the forum are all of Catholic persuasion and we do our best to repress our "Sister Arlene Fetish"!

633815076998881685-naughtynun.jpg