Poll: Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 Mesh Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This is one of the brands/models that offers gear for girthed pilots. Feedback is appreciated.

• I've owned this exact model and LOVED IT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've owned other Joe Rocket jacket(s) and was HAPPY

• I've had good and bad experience with Joe Rocket

• I've owned other Joe Rocket jacket(s) and was UNHAPPY, avoid

• I've owned this exact model and HATED IT, STAY AWAY

• I have no intelligent feedback on this poll, but just wanted to say that I really like pie. Thank y

• Total voters
786_10929.jpg

New Enough has them at a SLIGHT discount
I have a virtually new Phoenix 4.0 in Red. I also have other Joe Rocket riding gear. Good stuff. The Phoenix I ordered in medium because my other Rocket jacket is a medium and fits great. The Phoenix is a little big on me so I don't wear it. If there's any interest in the jacket for let's say $80-$90, i could get it to you FedEx. I am a tad over 5'10" and weigh around 162lbs. 32" waist and 32 inseam, wear a 40 regular suit.

Jacket arrived Thursday. Four days and 3 wears later, the snap on the right cuff (the strap that goes over the zipper) has torn out of the mesh fabric.

To their credit, New Enough is sending both a new jacket and a call tag for the existing one today, all it took was one email to them with my order details and a description of the defect. Very efficient, very very positive customer service encounter (so far).