Power source

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DWJ

Reaction score
On my 08' FJR there is a blue connector on the left side in the fairing that's not hook up does anyone know what is used for?

Thanks

Doug

Since the Gen II FJRs were released this connector has been the staring component for many posts and threads like this one. I can't believe how few people can find information about it when doing a search ;)

Sounds like the heated grip connector as described above with using search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since the Gen II FJRs were released this connector has been the staring component for many posts and threads like this one. I can't believe how few people can find information about it when doing a search ;)
I have been on the threads and I have not been able to get an answer to this question I sorry I not as smart as you are sounds like you don't know either.

I have been on the threads and I have not been able to get an answer to this question I sorry I not as smart as you are sounds like you don't know either.
Ooooh, think ya mighta stretched that one a bit far there young un.

Ooooh, think ya mighta stretched that one a bit far there young un.
Yeah. I tried a kinder gentler PM pep talk. We'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile, I think this thread is sufficiently complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.