PowerCommander, is it really worth it?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"If the O2 sensor was still attached, the ECU would detect that that the result of the injector pulse was not what it expected and will alter the next injector pulse, negating the PCIII."

That's what I said, but with different words... ;)

Do you have a link or phone # for the DFO ?Thanks

www.dobeckperformance.com

I bought my first Dynomometer from Mark Dobeck. Back when he owned Dynojet....Good Times

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all you NV FJR1300 owners, please, start your engines and race to get your free Power commander III USB if you have an '06 that is, ...as indicated on the www::: (This may be over by now, but I figured I would post it anyway, good luck!)

-Jon

Free Power Commander

Free tuning to optimum performance

Dynojet Research, Makers of the Power Commander Fuel Injection Module are offering a unique opportunity for Las Vegas area residents who own any of the vehicles listed below. Dynojet will install all the necessary components and tune your machine on our own purpose built dynamometers to find those "Perfect" settings that translate to optimum power and performance. If you live in the Las Vegas area and would like to volunteer your bike for testing please call for details:

Toll Free: 800-992-4993 Local: 702-639-1110

We are currently looking for:

Suzuki TL1000S (Stock air box and exhaust)

1999-2001 Suzuki Hayabusa

2006 Kawasaki ZX650R

2006 Yamaha FJ 1300

2006 Suzuki GSXR600 (with aftermarket exhaust)

2006 Suzuki GSXR 750 (with aftermarket exhaust)