PR2 Tires

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds low for the rear. I paid $178.99 delivered to my door last month for the rear and $129.99 for the front delivered to my door last June. And make sure you're getting the right load range.

Pilot Road 2 Rear Tire Size - 180/55ZR-17 B <-- that B is important for the FJR!

Pilot Road 2 Front Tire Size - 120/70ZR-17

Cheers,

W2

Not such a good deal. Look for the Derby Cycles PR2 thread. That's where you find a good deal.

And unless you are two-up, or very heavily loaded all the time you don't need the 'B' spec rear.

I just priced my local dealer they want 150.99 and 117.99 for PR2. Is that a good deal?
Good deal but you can do better. It all depends on how much your dealer will charge you to spoon them on.

Thank you for recently shopping at Derby Cycles. Your order placed at Derby on 3/26/2010 has been updated.

Shipping Agency: FedEx

Order Subtotal: $235.89

Order Tax: $0.00

Order Shipping Charges: $0.00

Order Total: $235.89

Payment Method: Credit Card

Order:

Qty. Part Number Price Per Item Special Order Product Name

---- ----------- -------------- ------------- ------------

1 87-9678 $103.37 No PILOT® ROAD 2

1 87-9684 $132.52 No PILOT® ROAD 2

Not such a good deal. Look for the Derby Cycles PR2 thread. That's where you find a good deal.
And unless you are two-up, or very heavily loaded all the time you don't need the 'B' spec rear.
Dang, I should have went with Derby. Just got a set from SWmototires.com for 268.00 and thought it was a good deal. Live and learn

Ouch i just paid $379 for a pair today (installed and tax and license of course)........Oh well.

R

Ouch i just paid $379 for a pair today (installed and tax and license of course)........Oh well.

R
Dude- I would have put them on for free. John (Jordylad) is having some tires shipped to my house then he is going to ride over for the swap. You are welcome to do the same when your ready for a new set.

You can save 140 bucks, thats alot of SC/Coke :dribble: