Pre-production CC mount question?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which CC mount do you want, left or right?

• Left side

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right side

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

skyway

Reaction score
To get this thing rolling, I'm trying to find out what kind of quantities of the mount I need to put in the production schedule. If you think you are going to buy one, please select which unit you would prefer for your bike.

Both my Wing and my Road King had them on the right bar... Made for awkward setting as you had to maintain throttle position while setting the cruise. You do get used to it after awhile, but I for one would prefer a left side mount. Pretty much a moot point in my case as I don't see the need or want for a CC on my bike...

Us old and creaky Venture owners will prefer the mount on the left side, exactly where Skyway's work of prototype aluminum art currently sits. :D

I am in for 1 mount (left side) if you can also supply the CC unit.
looks like your in luck. Another forum member has anwered the call for the 3 remaining CC unit waiters and has them in hand. ;) Someone will be in touch.

Great people around here. B)

Both my Wing and my Road King had them on the right bar... Made for awkward setting as you had to maintain throttle position while setting the cruise. You do get used to it after awhile, but I for one would prefer a left side mount. Pretty much a moot point in my case as I don't see the need or want for a CC on my bike...
TWN needs a CC mount for his keyboard! :p :bleh:

Pretty much a moot point in my case as I don't see the need or want for a CC on my bike...
Yeah, they're not really necessary if you don't have a passenger backrest to kick back on after scooting into the backseat for a spell. Takes good balance though, especially if you plan on napping. ;)