Preliminary shirt count

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg E.

Reaction score
I'm just trying to get an initial idea of how many shirts we'll need. Currently, the plan is to offer tees in short and long sleeves and a heavy hoodie. Please give me a idea of what type, size and how many shirts you think you'll require. We be actually taking orders somewhere midsummer. Thanks for the help.

-GSE-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just trying to get an initial idea of how many shirts we'll need. Currently, the plan is to offer tees in short and long sleeves and a heavy hoodie. Please give me a idea of what type, size and how many shirts you think you'll require. We be actually taking orders somewhere midsummer. Thanks for the help.-GSE-

Short sleeve Tee for me. (Edit) Size XL

Won't be around during last half of May and first half of June to order however.

Doing Run For The Wall for the ninth year in a row and the long way home.

I'm just trying to get an initial idea of how many shirts we'll need. Currently, the plan is to offer tees in short and long sleeves and a heavy hoodie. Please give me a idea of what type, size and how many shirts you think you'll require. We be actually taking orders somewhere midsummer. Thanks for the help.-GSE-

Short sleeve Tee for me.

Won't be around during last half of May and first half of June to order however.

Doing Run For The Wall for the ninth year in a row and the long way home.
Probably taking orders last of July. Size?

Greg, I'd probably take one XL long sleeved & one XL short.

I'll probably go for 1 hoodie, size L and one short sleeve t-shirt size small or extra-small.

1 - Hoodie, Adult Large

1 - Hoodie, Adult Medium

2 - LS Tees, Adult Large

1 - LS Tee, Adult Medium

2 - LS Tees, Adult Small

Geez Jeff, you must think these are gonna have your picture on 'em!
Oh now, that's some funny shit!

In Mr. Ashe's defense, he's got 2 little ones that like the Feej shirts. I see that he's actually ordering sizes that might fit them this year.

Oh, also... Greg, I think that I might order an XL hoodie this year as opposed to a long sleeve XL.

Edited: Oh crap! I just realized that I stood up for Jeff Ashe! What's this world coming to?!?!?!?