Preliminary shirt count

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still working on the design. I hadn't thought about pockets on the T-shirts. It might get in the way of the beautiful graphic so it probably won't work, but I'll look into it. I had thought about putting a big graphic on the back and a small one on the left breast in front, but that doesn't seem to be the popular way of doing shirts these days. I do anticipate a pocket on the hoodie. Probably one big hand-warmer type pocket on a pullover hoodie.

Regarding the 4XLT, that might be possible. I plan on going with a fairly common grey shirt as a base so the bigger sizes should be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg, regarding shirt sizing... last year Travis ordered a few 4XL shirts... the shirts were not the same brand as the rest of them. The quality was terrible. The black shirts almost looked a shade of dark green. Shirt brands... that might be something that you'd like to ask the printer about.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just trying to get an initial idea of how many shirts we'll need. Currently, the plan is to offer tees in short and long sleeves and a heavy hoodie. Please give me a idea of what type, size and how many shirts you think you'll require. We be actually taking orders somewhere midsummer. Thanks for the help.-GSE-
(1) XL long sleeve

Thank you all for letting me know how many shirts you are interested in. I have created a new thread here where you can find out how to place your order.

Thanks to WVFJR for his help in creating the design, to Greg-E for getting started with the shirts this year, and to luv2ride for reminding me to get this done. :rolleyes: