Pricing on 2008 FJR A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deagle,

Thanks for the info. I had not checked with Rosenau yet. Once I have cash in hand(which should be soon), I'll start shopping harder. Weather and me recovering from my back surgery still have put things on hold until at least Jan / Feb.

We're going to the Cycle Show as well, so we'll look there, too.

-wr

Where in Michigan? Both dealerships that I have talked to in SE Michigan are saying MSRP ($13,899) plus tax/title/destination.
I checked around and Honda East of Toledo dealt some and Rosenau beat the price. They had one at another dealership or at their warehouse (they had to get it). That was around the 11th of September and they were hard to find at dealerships then. You may be too late now my friend.

Edited to add: Don't know when the 2009's come out but can you wait? I know at the Cycle Show there was a Yamaha dealer there that was giving fantastic deals last year. Can't ride in this weather now anyway.

Located a new at the dealer 2008 FJR A for 12,800.Is this a good price? Anyone out there know of a better price?

Thanks,

Carl Stark
I picked up my 08 at Romney Cycle Center in Romney WV. for $11,790....out the door.... that was on August 29, they still had 3 sitting in the back. You might want to check with them, if your still looking.

I called a dealer near my home in TX today and he said he would let one go for $500 over invoice. I think he said the price of the bike would be 12,300. The final price out the door was going to be $13,800. Seemed kind of high too me, so I'm going to keep looking. Sales tax is 6.25% here so there must have been plenty of set up charges, etc, etc.

The owner of Paw Paw Cycles offered me a new 2008 for under $12,000 plus tax, title & registration. Paw Paw is 12 miles west of Kalamazoo, MI so maybe not too far for you to travel. I paid $11,995 last year for a new 2007 in Denver and I had two Michigan dealers prepared to match that price then so you should be able to negotiate a price under the $12K mark. Colorado Power Sports had an '08 for under $12K also if anyone living in the Denver Metro area is interested in a new FJR. https://www.pawpawcycle.com/ https://www.copowersports.com/

If all goes well tomorrow, I will pick up my new 2008 A for 11,009 plus tax, title and license from a dealer in the MLPS area. He has more left if anyone else is interested, I'll pass along the dealer's name.

Corey