Priority Plus???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just purchased my first FJR (2007 4,600 MILES). The only issue I have noticed so far is that the bike will cut off sometimes when I'm getting ready to leave a light or starting off. Some times as soon as I start to release the clutch and twist the the throttle, it will instantly die. It starts with no problem and will be fine for a while, before it happens again. My bike was idling at 900 rpm's so I bumped it up to about 1050, but it's pouring rain, so I'm not going to test it yet.

I have searched and read about the ignition recall and similiar problems, but I'm not sure this is from the switch. I intend on trying to find out if the recall has been done on this bike. I also removed the seat today, and there was a black box that said PRIORITY PLUS on it, with several wires. This does not look factory, can anyone tell me what it is? I did a search but didnt find any info. I appreciate any help, info or suggestions. Thanks

Clickie

priority.jpg

Google rocks B)

Ohh, and check your ground block, there's threads here search "ground block site:fjrforum.com" on Google

Last edited by a moderator:
Clickie
priority.jpg

Google rocks B)

Ohh, and check your ground block, there's threads here search "ground block site:fjrforum.com" on Google
Damn!!!! I did Google it! just got hits on Hotel promotions...no kidding. I also just read the thread about Bliping the throttle, and how the FJ's dont like it. I'm hoping the idle adjustment will help with stall issue. Thanks for the info..