Profiles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, Toe, be nice!  You might offend the Ohioans! :D
Oh and what would YOU know about offending the uh-hians? Where's that bull in the china shop when you need one?! :D

BTW, how's the HEAT out in SB?! :haha:

Oh, I'm sorry , this is a profiles thread - not heat mod thread. :agent:

Thanks madmike2, if you checked I had filled it out....I was just kidding...oh ya....whats with this elderly brain crap....your only old enough to be my brother.... & according to my better half ....I'm never going to grow up & get old....so there :bleh: ....I absolutely refuse....no way....not going to happen :beee: :beee:

Thanks madmike2, if you checked I had filled it out....I was just kidding...oh ya....whats with this elderly brain crap....your only old enough to be my brother.... & according to my better half ....I'm never going to grow up & get old....so there :bleh: ....I absolutely refuse....no way....not going to happen :beee:   :beee:
Yep, I figgered. Butt, their are allays them that's knot abel to see howta doit, so now theys not got any ex-cuse fer leavin' alla them ther thangs unfulfilled. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Read what :blink: ....instructions where :dribble:
You know, after one is signed up on the forum, there may not be instructions.

In the dark blue bar, below the title "FJR FORUM" , there is "My Controls". If you click on that there will be a new page with a list in the left column. Click on "edit profile", the fill in the blanks:
All of this info is cleverly hidden here, right behind the Help button. It only happens to be the FIRST of the control buttons...

Madmike2....I'm not even going to ask how you manage to type....that way....scary....very,...very scary :diablo:

Did you seriously expect a bunch of guys to READ THE DIRECTIONS? I'm told that it's no fun that way. One has to try to accomplish the task at hand without resorting to no sissy directions. It's almost as bad as pulling over to ask..... (better not go there eh?)

<G> Jill ;)

Did you seriously expect a bunch of guys to READ THE DIRECTIONS? I'm told that it's no fun that way. One has to try to accomplish the task at hand without resorting to no sissy directions. It's almost as bad as pulling over to ask..... (better not go there eh?)

<G> Jill ;)
Hey,

When all else fails read the distructions! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks (from the map) like we've got most of the states covered. I can only make out WY,LA,WV,RI as missing a memeber??