promised pic of my newly aquired FJR poster...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry.GEG

Reaction score
Ok, so here's the 4'X6' display banner that I was able to talk the owner out of at Spokane Yamaha. Unfortunately, they are going out of business so it was a kind gesture on his part. Not a mark on it, looks brand new.

Here's the best part: I mounted this to the wall in my basement while my wife is at work...I'm sure she'll be fine with it...LOL!

IMG_2666.jpg

Great pic of the 06. Trust me, the wife is gonna love it! You might be sleeping with the picture so I hope you like it a lot!

I have one of my '05 on the wall of my garage (no way would the wife be happy if it was on a wall in the house) but would love to get one of my '08. Has anyone seen the wall poster for an '08? I don't know if they even made one.

Now if I could only find a large poster of a bike without a clutch....
Or clutch lever even. I still have the 04 poster hanging in my garage. I told my buddy who bought my 04 I'll give it to him when he gets me the 06AE poster to replace it with. At the rate it's going, I will have the 06s replacement before he comes through.

'didn't see one last year when I bought my '08. In fact, if the dealership personally had one they would have given it to me.

Would be the holy grail to find your own model.

I have one of my '05 on the wall of my garage (no way would the wife be happy if it was on a wall in the house) but would love to get one of my '08. Has anyone seen the wall poster for an '08? I don't know if they even made one.

Too funny, she mentioned that she saw it but didn't immediately demand to have it removed. I'm sure that will come very soon.

Women, whatcha gonna do, they won't let you change the oil in the living room or anything!