Propad Air series top pad informations please?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you may need to try one and let us know how it works?

Worse case if it doesn't work for you, sell it in the Classifieds section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you may need to try one and let us know how it works?

Worse case if it doesn't work for you, sell it in the Classifieds section.
I aim to buy this product,and if someone have buying one like this and if he can tell me about his impressions for this product..(sory for my probably bad language..i am a self learning american language..)

Your English is fine. Don't have this product but I do use the Airhawk 2 and it works for me. Good luck with your purchase. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Contacted the company, here's what they say about their "Pro Pad Air":

To point out that the air pads you're referring to are strictly for air flow. They do not contain gel and do not add any height to you seat. If you're looking for comfort as well as air flow, you'd need to look at the Tech series pads.

Contacted the company, here's what they say about their "Pro Pad Air":

To point out that the air pads you're referring to are strictly for air flow. They do not contain gel and do not add any height to you seat. If you're looking for comfort as well as air flow, you'd need to look at the Tech series pads.
I know about the products of the Pro Pad company..I have a look in their website..

I asked if someone have bought this product without the gel inside,to inform me about his impressions..

This product eliminates the perspiration on the seat for the summer..It is not expensive there,but with shipping to Greece the total cost is a little expensive..and for this reason i would like to know if it working and realy eliminates the perspiration and doing the seat a little cooler and more comfortable...

Thank you for your interesting!