Protective riding suit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But as I commute on the bike and needed something immediately, I got the Rukka suit instead, which GearUpNRide shipped for free; had it in 2 days.
mindtrip, the gearupnride site has been down for some time, apparently. What's price on the APR3?

Don

I got the Rukka suit instead, which GearUpNRide shipped for free; had it in 2 days.

Which suit?
The APR3 mesh suit. Absolutely fabulous.

mindtrip, the gearupnride site has been down for some time, apparently. What's price on the APR3?
Don
Hmmm, this is the place where (I believe) Gearup gets their suits through; here is his pricelist. The prices listed here are what I paid from GearUp. I think the adventure guy only sells online, but GearUp's store is still open and they do stock some sizes, so if you're close you can travel there and try some on. But GearUp is great about sizes; the first set of pants I ordered were too small, so I had to pay to send them back, but he sent both the first and second pair by 2-day shipping, free both times.

Currently Rukka lists these dealers as their current dealers.