Race Tech suspension

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally don't have any faith in RaceTech after they screwed up my forks, not once but twice.

They put in an oversized 38mm spring when it calls for a 36mm, and didn't put in the middle bushing at all.

KFG in Auburn WA will take good care of you and get it right the first time.

Forum research will show many techs at Race Tech don't use the middle fork bushings (unless requested). Tony at RT HQ uses them all. Recommend you bring your own with you or if shipping send then along, and you won't have to pay crazy prices for them.

Git off your azz and git 'er done boy!!

After me telling him for two years he should do it, a friend just put Race Tech suspension both front and rear on his 2009 Triumph Sprint.

To say he is amazed and impressed with how the handles and rides is a supreme understatement.

Every time he sees me he says: "I know, I know, you told me so". And I just
smile.png

After reading all the posts here,l decided to go for it. I stopped off at Race Tech in Corona today and ordered the G3-s with the front Gold fork kit. I have about 33000 miles on my 2006.I ride 2 up about 40 % of the time . I 'm going to have them do the installation.. They seemed very professional.They were familar and honored the Forum group buy discount. I have an appointment June 20 for the install. Let you all know the out come! Thanks for all the Posts.

Latest posts