Radiator Guards:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, if I can just keep away from that Skyway dude..... PM. <>< ;)
Keep away from Skyway :eek: ? You need to teach me that one. If he keeps coming up with all this fun stuff I'll need to hock the FJR to get the money to pay for the farkles.
Which begs the question:

"If a farkle is in the middle of a garage, with no bike around to fasten it to, is it still a farkle?"

I know the one about the man talking in the middle of the woods still being wrong when there's no woman around to hear him, but this farkle one might have a chance. :rolleyes:

Shane

This is the one that I ended up getting. Nice and clean. With the little "FJR" in the center it might be a little too fancy for some but I like it.

Beowulf Radiator Guard

It seems to me that they used to sell on the U.S. e-bay site but I couldn't find any of their items for sale there.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the one that I ended up getting. Nice and clean. With the little "FJR" in the center it might be a little too fancy for some but I like it.Beowulf Radiator Guard

It seems to me that they used to sell on the U.S. e-bay site but I couldn't find any of their items for sale there.
I like the looks of that one. Sure wish I could see it fitted... <hint, hint>