• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted RDL - Let's Not Laugh - Gen 2 or 3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafish

Reaction score
I know these are in demand, just getting it out there as fall approaches. I'm 6'1", 235lbs,

Things to know:
1) I will report and have banned anybody suggesting off forum, direct email, call my friend, etc...
2) Politely, unless you are a long-standing member with substantial post history I have to assume you're a scammer. And will report your account as same. That's not always fair (I'm a noob too), but it's the way of the world.
3) The only acceptable shipping method is having it professionally boxed and shipped at my expense at the shipper of my choosing.

None of this is negotiable. At all. Hopefully the good guys understand.
-d

Do I have a deal for you. Russell and much more for about the price of a new Russell!

https://www.fjrforum.com/threads/many-accessories-for-sale.182055/#post-1469019

It IS a nice package, and props to you. Heck, I don't have the energy to put all that on my bike, so I'm impressed the effort you took getting it back off one! I also know you're committed to complete package, but should things change, and it be for my size/weight range, I'm certainly interested.

Best of luck to you!

-d

I know these are in demand, just getting it out there as fall approaches. I'm 6'1", 235lbs,

Things to know:
1) I will report and have banned anybody suggesting off forum, direct email, call my friend, etc...
2) Politely, unless you are a long-standing member with substantial post history I have to assume you're a scammer. And will report your account as same. That's not always fair (I'm a noob too), but it's the way of the world.
3) The only acceptable shipping method is having it professionally boxed and shipped at my expense at the shipper of my choosing.

None of this is negotiable. At all. Hopefully the good guys understand.
-d
Seems a bit aggressive? I've bought and sold many items on here with no issues.