Really, GPSCity?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPaz

Target Fixationalist
Reaction score
so i order a Zumo 665 yesterday from GPSCity.com. they send me an order acknowledgement right away. but i don't get a confirmation or a "your order has SHIPPED!" notification...

so i go to their sight with me order # to check order status.... BACK ORDERED!!

no place in the process ANYWHERE did they say that it was back ordered. main page, check out, order ack, NOTHING!! if i hadn't checked i would be sitting here FOREVER waiting... :angry:

P.

They shipped me the wrong item once and wanted me to send them a picture of the item I received in order to get a return shipping label and the correct part sent. They also didn't send the correct item until they received the return.

Not good customer service. I had to prove they sent the wrong item and had to wait an additional week for the correct one to arrive.

so i order a Zumo 665 yesterday from GPSCity.com. they send me an order acknowledgement right away. but i don't get a confirmation or a "your order has SHIPPED!" notification...

so i go to their sight with me order # to check order status.... BACK ORDERED!!

no place in the process ANYWHERE did they say that it was back ordered. main page, check out, order ack, NOTHING!! if i hadn't checked i would be sitting here FOREVER waiting... :angry:

P.
Make sure they didn't charge your credit card.

i just sent them an e-mail to cancel the order. screw them. i'll take my buisness someplace that can actually track their own inventory.

P.

I have always dealt with GPSCental out of Calgary. Good prices and excellent service.
I have bought from them without a problem. I agree they should have informed you if it was not in stock.

It can be had for the same price elsewhere.

Best of luck,

i just sent them an e-mail to cancel the order. screw them. i'll take my buisness someplace that can actually track their own inventory.

P.
Sheesh dude...Next time give your Metamucile just a little bit more time to kick in. Grumpy bastage... :)

I have always dealt with GPSCental out of Calgary. Good prices and excellent service.
I have bought from them without a problem. I agree they should have informed you if it was not in stock.

It can be had for the same price elsewhere.
I just wanted to make it clear that GPS City and GPSCentral are not the same company.

P.
Sheesh dude...Next time give your Metamucile just a little bit more time to kick in. Grumpy bastage... :)
yeah well, ow-me blay, brutha...

ordered from buy.com yesterday. notified it shipped this morning. it will be here Thursday... :yahoo:

now i just have to wire up the fuse block, the 'lectric tank bag, the GPS, and the aux power for the wifey... ugh.

P.

P.

ordered from buy.com yesterday. notified it shipped this morning. it will be here Thursday... :yahoo:

now i just have to wire up the fuse block, the 'lectric tank bag, the GPS, and the aux power for the wifey... ugh.

P.
Don't forget to let me know...I'll help you. Or, I'll drink beer and laugh. Either way, I'll be good moral support.

P.

P.
Don't forget to let me know...I'll help you. Or, I'll drink beer and laugh. Either way, I'll be good moral support.
no worries, my friend. i was gonna load up a sack-o-shit, and my better half, and cruze on over. i figure that would be a good way for the better halves to meet and greet, whilst I (and you, if you're not tooo hammered) wire up all this crap...

it might be this weekend, but more likely next weekend. i'll let ya know.

P.