• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear plastic grab rail

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Needed..

Scratches not only ok but acceptable...

Color - who cares?

1.JPG

Damn boy! You are HARD on that ol girl. What do you put on the rack? Why not just get the Givi rack?

Damn boy! You are HARD on that ol girl. What do you put on the rack? Why not just get the Givi rack?
Not sure the Givi will work with the TAT (Joel2maker) aux fuel tank? If it does, I will.. and yeah, the dirt road takes its toll...

Mine just broke a couple weeks ago after riding two up with my son on the back. I felt him back there leaning back on the top case and moving around a lot in general, so I'm not surprised. I replaced it with a Givi and I really like it, seems much more sturdy. I'd be happy to take measurements for you if you'd like.

Not sure the Givi will work with the TAT (Joel2maker) aux fuel tank? If it does, I will.. and yeah, the dirt road takes its toll...
Don my man, it would be cheaper in the long run to just smooth and pave that driveway. I'm willing to bet that you'd save money on parts and dentist visits!

I have one here in 2006 blue and can get it as far as Eureka by Thursday. Let me know if you want me to load it up!

Thanks FastJoyRide, but I have one in the mail already! :clapping:

Don't throw it away, Dave, it will only be a matter of time before I break this one too!