Rear Rack Carrier/ Top Case Mount for 2020 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhannan

Reaction score
Can anyone advise on a company who is selling the casemount for 2020 FJR1300... Thanks for the assistance..

Can you be a bit more specific? Topcase I am assuming? If so, there are a couple aftermarket options like Givi and Shad, and if Yamaha, there is the plate that installs on the stock rack, or the stout aluminum rack that replaces the stock rack. Which I believe is no longer available.

I believe the Givi SR357 will fit that bike (and is stronger than the Yamaha OEM rack), but is only compatible with the Monokey style mount.

Confirming a Givi SR357 will fit your '20 and support various Givi Monokey cases. On my '15 I have a SR357 with a V47 top case. For OE, as Skoot says, the aluminum replacement is the rack to get but might be a tough find now.

Happy hunting!

~G

Confirming a Givi SR357 will fit your '20 and support various Givi Monokey cases. On my '15 I have a SR357 with a V47 top case. For OE, as Skoot says, the aluminum replacement is the rack to get but might be a tough find now.

Happy hunting!

~G
I agree great add on modification. I picked mine up off of Amazon. Just do a search for the part number SR357

Thanks for the info everyone... Question:: Would a Shad top mount be acceptable to use for a Yamaha top box? Also, anyone locate any front engine guards??

Latest posts