Rear tires moves while on center stand?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll also want to check the engine serial number on the Euro website to make sure you didn't get one of the French detuned engines. A simple fix by removing the stainless throttle body reducers and buying the replacement chip (around $40.00, IIRC).

Is it common for a US bike to have a French detuned engine? Seems like Yamaha would get that one straight

Is it common for a US bike to have a French detuned engine? Seems like Yamaha would get that one straight
Yer Kiddin'..... Right?

I mean, ya did read something boot these FJR's as folks so kindly suggested didn't cha?

Were the Hell is the Search word?? I didn't see it anywhere in this thread??? :unsure:

:jester:

Yer Kiddin'..... Right?

I mean, ya did read something boot these FJR's as folks so kindly suggested didn't cha?

Were the Hell is the Search word?? I didn't see it anywhere in this thread??? :unsure:

After all these years.....it still works! :clapping:

Lord, how I miss "waiter-baiting"! B)

Yer Kiddin'..... Right?

After all these years.....it still works! :clapping:

Lord, how I miss "waiter-baiting"! B)
Wait, wait let me try..... The rear wheel moving may be because the alignment of the front and rear wheels are off. You just need to go buy some Flight Line at the local HD shop and it will make the task of aligning the wheels much easier. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Latest posts