Received My Magellan Roadmate 700 Gps

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
Want to thank Autonav2000, WC and Magellan for the prize. Got it on August 19, mounted on my 05 and learning how to make it work for me(very easy unit to use), Great display and will be useful for my upcoming Baby Butt 1000 1.5k@ 24 hours run. I know I was very fortunate to have the winning ticket!!

Congratulations, Dave! :clap:

Very nice of James and the gang to donate to "the cause". Soooo, is it easier than the Lowrance? The screen is a bit smaller, but if the rest of the bells and whistles work, it'd be worth it.

It is very simple to plan a trip to a particular destination. just turn it on and input the city, street and address and off it go calculating the route(have a choice on shortest, fastest, major or minor roads). The screen is very good quality and of a good size. Mounts easily with a very ridig suction cup method which I have put on my tank. I like it and can easily move it around to my various rides. I agree it was a great gesture for those involved to have it as a prize.

I should get my 2 Brothers muffs today and will let you know about bike performance.

Take care, I am thinking hard about the loop around CA.