Received YES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FantasticJohnR

Reaction score
Some time ago someone asked about recieving the YES contract from Mammayamma.

I received mine today. I picked up my bike from Tony O on April 7th. So I guess that makes it 6 weeks 5 days until receiving the contract.

They include with the contract a handy maintenance card- something that is easy to loose- what is wrong with the log in the manual that came with the bike?

Anyway- guess I am good unitl April 2011...think I'll still have the bike that long? or will I get the 2010 version of the new FJR? B)

Anyway- guess I am good unitl April 2011...think I'll still have the bike that long? or will I get the 2010 version of the new FJR? B)
2010 thoughts must be in the air. I picked up my '06 on Saturday at Sunnyside. Just about an hour ago, I returned from the DMV where I got the bike registered in Oregon. Upon dropping $118, the clerk says because it's a new vehicle, I get a four year registration as opposed to the usual two. After that four years is up, he says, I'm down to renewing every two. I looked at the guy and said, "Yeah, right, like I'm going to ever re-new. Expect another four year registration from me when I come in with the certificate of ownership on my new 2010 model!" Oh, and then I asked him not to tell my wife what I said when she comes in to renew her drivers license... ;)

Some time ago someone asked about recieving the YES contract from Mammayamma.
I received mine today. I picked up my bike from Tony O on April 7th. So I guess that makes it 6 weeks 5 days until receiving the contract.

They include with the contract a handy maintenance card- something that is easy to loose- what is wrong with the log in the manual that came with the bike?

WOW! I was planning to buy YES (I would have when I picked it up, but D&H doesn't accept plasitic). But here is the thing. Until I read your post, I thought it was a three year extension. I just looked it up and found that you are correct - it adds FOUR years. THANKS for pointing that out.

and the YES is transferable also- so when I buy my next new FJR in a couple years- maybe the new AE version, I will still have a couple years of YES to transfer to the new owner. ;)

My year runs out 28 May. On the 11th I mailed my check to Renaa at D&H. On the 22d I got the paperwork saying it was registered, etc from Renaa. Pretty quick service from D&H. I realize Yama will send the "real" stuff, but D&H and Renaa are both top notch.

Update - got my paperwork from Yami on 26 May!! So, at least for D&H from date of mailing my check to D&H to date I got paperwork from Yami was 2 weeks and 1 day - pretty good service!!

Last edited by a moderator: