Red Dragon on Black 2009 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats almost as ghey as Iggy's bike.... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

R
OK! I'm curious now! Do you have a picture of Iggy's Bike? :rolleyes:
fjryellow.jpg

There u go......

R
Wow!.... That looks great! I like it a lot! :clapping:

All you need now is a U.S. Navy Blue Angels Emblem on each side of the Tank! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen several FJR with this round cylinder on the side, what is it? :unsure:

Sorry, I do not keep to the topic :eek:

fjryellow1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The bike looks great and I like that you are making it more personal. If I had a opinion (oh yes I do) I think the solid red side panels come across as too heavy. They steal my eye from the tank. I would have left the side black and added a graphic element that complimented the tank but wouldn't command so much real estate/attention.

Sorry you have to live where the Smokey Mountain park and Appalachian range spoil the roadways so much. Very tough to make a straight road there. That must make it very hard for you to fall asleep on your FJR. Seriously, I spent a little time around your area a couple of years ago (mostly down in Asheboro working) and rode around 129 and on the Blue Ridge. I am envious! That place is a lot of fun. So many roads, so little tiime...

mr.paul

That is a great looking paint job and the dragon looks great. Its very refreshing to see a new style paint job. So many look like the same theme but slightly different (think harley's with flames) where as yours look very unique and cool!