Reflective wheel strips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Folks-

I got this idea to place some red reflective strips on my 08 FJR. I was thinking, the red would be a nice contrast to the black of the bike and of course they would add a safety element as well. Anyone have these or something like them? If so - how is the application of the strips - easy, hard to get aligned etc.

Danka!

Strips

WheelStripeKitReflective.jpg

My neighbor has recently put them on his Gixxer and it only took him about 20 minutes. He is a pretty impatient dude, and a bit ham fisted, but he managed them without his usual cussing and throwing of tools.

And they look halfway decent.

LOL, ran refelctive yellow tape on the rims of my 91 KX500 so my buds could identify me during night races.

This seems like a good idea..

Quite a few of my co-workers who ride did theirs. Really nice look, day or night.

Only one botched the job... Of course, monkeys are more mechanically inclined than he is. (Sorry Bro... Just preaching the truth.)

I have a set on my bike in reflective silver. They blend pretty well and are not very noticeable during the day, but really stand out at night. Exactly what I wanted. Very easy to install too!

Latest posts