Registration for - FOVR 4:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blufjr

blufjr
Reaction score
I will have 18 rooms set aside (usually means they have to be reserved). Adding rooms as required based on commitments posted. Please note if you made a reservation by posting on this forum string. I recommend that you make the reservation and cancel later if you determine later that you can't make it, vs. waiting until it is too late. It also helps in organizing the event. :rolleyes:

Please do the following:

1. Make your reservation with the Inn. June 20-22, 2008

2. When registering, note that you are a member of the FJR Owners Volcano Ride.

3. Post here in the Poll, how you are committed. (1,2,3 or 4)

Show up and have a great time. :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to exploring the roads around the area. Hopefully the road to Windy Ridge will get some repair attention this year. Lots of bike use that road. I won't forget last year when that guy on the 1200GS showed up with ground down pegs and saddle bags. I guess those bikes can corner after all.

Thanks for putting this together blufjr

Bill

Just made reservations for two at the Packwood Inn. Will be doing all three days, spending the night Fri/Sat.

Reservations @ Packwood Inn were made this AM! We'll be there all 3 days. Looking forward to it!

Marty

Ken, we are on the calendar. Oatmeal, Karen and I are booked for Saturday night at the Packwood Inn.

Count us in. Myself and the Mrs. (Mary) have a room for Fri. and Sat @ Inn at Packwood....

We are riding our motorcycle there, so hope to see a few bikes along the way......maybe even a few at the motel.

Mr Mung (Dave) :rolleyes:

Karen and I are in for all three days. Most likely will leave work a bit early on Friday and ride up there in time for dinner. Reservations for two nights made at Inn at Packwood.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have 18 rooms set aside (usually means they have to be reserved). Adding rooms as required based on commitments posted. Please note if you made a reservation by posting on this forum string. I recommend that you make the reservation and cancel later if you determine later that you can't make it, vs. waiting until it is too late. It also helps in organizing the event. :rolleyes:

Please do the following:

1. Make your reservation with the Inn.

2. When registering, note that you are a member of the FJR Owners Volcano Ride.

3. Post here in the Poll, how you are committed. (1,2,3 or 4)

Show up and have a great time. :yahoo:

I'm in for Friday and Sat nite. Just talked with Wendy, she sounds nice. She's looking forward to us coming, putting out the big BBQ. I'm coming for sure, momma is not sold yet.

Just came over Hwy 2, Stevens Pass, snowing about 4 inches an hour. God I'm getting tired of this white S---.

Mine's an 05, it's blue right?