Registration for - FOVR 4:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thank you, thank you, he'll be here all week. Take a bow bikerskier. :rolleyes:

Snowmonkey - You can't walk into those so easy. You mean anyone other than has posted so far, right?

;)

Correct OC, the reason I posted that question was to bump this thread before it turned the page. Bikerskier, you can have the floor. I'm outta here!

I just placed my reservation for both nights. :yahoo:

Looking forward to meeting new friends and enjoying some great roads.

I could do this event from home (Yakima) but would have to abstain from post ride drinking and would have to get up about an hour earlier in the mornings. Just doesn't seem like the right way to vacation. ;)

Snowman, I mean Snowmonkey. I promise not to take advantage of any more bumps.. Bump away, my man. I will watch (or maybe not) from a respectful distance, on the other side of a plexiglass wall, with my tinted goggles on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will watch (or maybe not) from a respectful distance, on the other side of a plexiglass wall, with my tinted goggles on.
I thought that's what got you in trouble at the mall? Creeps out the women when you drool like that dude. :dribble:

:lol:

Yeah, the mall is off limits now, dang. Used to hang around the front door of the tanning store, but again the goggles gave me away.
I'm just glad I didn't take you down where the play area is. That would have been really ugly. :blink:

You bringing the SO to Packwood? Mine is stoked already and keeps trying to tell me she needs more room for shoes on the FJR. I keep telling her boots and sandals will do the job. :rolleyes:

Tobie and I will make our reservations in Packwood. I may need to ride to Longview on Saturday for a friends baby shower for her daughter, but then again, I may skip that. Either way, we'll see you folks in Packwood in June

Count me in for the weekend.

Just talked to Wendy at motel.

Probably will bring my ZX14.

Cool!

PRIME RIB or off the menu. I'm easy.

Made reservation and all set. My wife (possibly) and I will be there for the 3 days.

Looking forward to it.

DanD The FJRYaz

I'm in! Not sure if I'll be there Fri night and head home Sat after dinner or stay both nights....

I've invited a friend on a Versys and another on a ZX14... hope that's OK!

Jason

I'm in! Not sure if I'll be there Fri night and head home Sat after dinner or stay both nights....I've invited a friend on a Versys and another on a ZX14... hope that's OK!

Jason
[SIZE=12pt]Welcome Jason[/SIZE]. Your friends are certainly welcome. :yahoo: Get a tally on Prime Rib dinners. We will have to let the restaurant know the approximate number of folks and they did ask if we had over 20 that it would be better for us if we would have a Prime Rib dinner, that way they could prepare for use better. But we will also allow off the menu orders too. Just post if you want PR and how many.

This goes for any of you other folks that haven't noted your preference yet.

Thanks,

I'm in! Not sure if I'll be there Fri night and head home Sat after dinner or stay both nights....I've invited a friend on a Versys and another on a ZX14... hope that's OK!

Jason
[SIZE=12pt]Welcome Jason[/SIZE]. Your friends are certainly welcome. :yahoo: Get a tally on Prime Rib dinners. We will have to let the restaurant know the approximate number of folks and they did ask if we had over 20 that it would be better for us if we would have a Prime Rib dinner, that way they could prepare for use better. But we will also allow off the menu orders too. Just post if you want PR and how many.

This goes for any of you other folks that haven't noted your preference yet.

Thanks,
Thanks blufjr!

2 Prime Ribs for us!

Jason