REKLUSE Clutch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a Rekluse Clutch Kit

• Total voters
You gonna give us a link or are we supposed to Google it?
OK, I see you're a lazy layabout so...

Let me Google that for you

I have a Recluse Pro in my WR450F and I have an AE so I'm already good to go!!
Why are you calling me names?

I added the link to the original post (re edit) so folks wouldn't have to ask the same question exskibum did if they were new to the thread. Sorry I didn't notify you or the others.
I'm not sure he was. It's the internet at its best as far as creating misunderstandings.

You and I were here at the beginning of the thread and I was funnin' you for polling the question without any linked subject matter, an obvious oversight. You promptly fixed that and I read about the Rekluse clutch almost as quickly from your link.

That probably wasn't so apparent to someone who came upon the thread 17 posts later. It's all good.
Oh, I see, you are the lazy layabout. :lol: I'm so slow (but not on the bike).

when i try to drive an automatic car. I end up putting both feet on the brake. I try to shift too which causes me to brake.

I rode a FJR AE and kept trying to pull in the clutch. to me it was a nuisance because i was doing it anyway but it wasn't there which made me look at my hand. Probably if i rode without a clutch more it might help, but no thanks anyways. It is neat though. This would be great on a moped.

when i try to drive an automatic car. I end up putting both feet on the brake. I try to shift too which causes me to brake.

I rode a FJR AE and kept trying to pull in the clutch. to me it was a nuisance because i was doing it anyway but it wasn't there which made me look at my hand. Probably if i rode without a clutch more it might help, but no thanks anyways. It is neat though. This would be great on a moped.
+1

I caint drive a automatic car either...

It's jus aint right....

More smilieys....

:) , :) , :)

high five....

:)

there ya go...

Im not really an asshole. i jus drink too much....

Phuck y'all.....

Last edited by a moderator: