Request Someone In San Antonio to Look at a Bike

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James Burleigh

Reaction score
Klunkshift's bike is still in the running in my mind for replacing my '05. I just got off the phone with him (Jose), and we agreed it makes sense as a next step to have someone independent got out and have a gander at his bike, and take it around the block if possible.

Do we have any San Antonio or close-by forum members who could provide the service of an independent look?

Here's the craigslist link.

His phone number is posted in the ad, along with an email contact.

Thank you in advance!

Hans

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking. What happened to the San Diego one?

Rick
Neil looked at it and wrote up a comprehensive review for me (thanks!). I'm really leaning toward an '05.

Klunkshift's bike is still in the running in my mind for replacing my '05. I just got off the phone with him (Jose), and we agreed it makes sense as a next step to have someone independent got out and have a gander at his bike, and take it around the block if possible.

Do we have any San Antonio or close-by forum members who could provide the service of an independent look?

Here's the craigslist link.

His phone number is posted in the ad, along with an email contact.

Thank you in advance!

Hans

Anyone? Anyone??? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
...Klunkshift's bike is still in the running in my mind for replacing my '05...
Hans is looking for a replacement motorcycle due to a transmission failure. Why does it seem a bit ironic that he is looking at a motorcycle from Klunkshift? ;)

Hope you can find someone to scope out Klunk's FJR for ya.