RF-1200 face shield

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mayhem454

Reaction score
Anyone have a line on new face shields for the Shoei?  I don't mind paying good money for a good product however $65 seems a bit proud lol.  The reason I'm looking for a new one-  the pinlock seems to be failing right at bottom middle and is really becoming a pain while commuting in the rain.  Ideas on this problem are also very welcome, thank you all!

Anyone have a line on new face shields for the Shoei?  I don't mind paying good money for a good product however $65 seems a bit proud lol.  The reason I'm looking for a new one-  the pinlock seems to be failing right at bottom middle and is really becoming a pain while commuting in the rain.  Ideas on this problem are also very welcome, thank you all!
$65.00   Pffft?  Take a look at the transition pin lock shield for the RF1200.  They're pretty proud of them at $199.00. 

Ya saw that, not only is it more money than I would pay I have yet to read anything about how it may react with my already transitioned glasses.  Nifty novelty or have a few hundred to get rid of product but won't ever be in my garage.

Latest posts