RF1000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus

Angus
Reaction score
Does the Shoei FR1000 run small or large my Nolan is a Medium my Icon is a large my G-Max is a large I have a round head if this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shoei's run pretty true to size within their line. How they compare to others is beyond my experience as I've only ever run Shoei's. The RF1000 is a noisy sucker, though.

Angus,

Meassure your noggin at the forehead (swetband stile) and if your head meassures between 22 1/8 and 22 3/4 inches you are Medium; between 22 7/8 and 23 1/2 you are Large. Like Twowheelnut said, SHOEIs are true to size. I have a RF1000 and came out right using this guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angus,
Meassure your noggin at the forehead (swetband stile) and if your head meassures between 22 1/8 and 22 3/4 inches you are Medium; between 22 7/8 and 23 1/2 you are Large. Like Twowheelnut said, Shoei are true to size. I have a RF1000 and came out right using this guide.
Gunny that! Mine ran true to size as well.

My RF1k is quiet compared to my last one (HJC)....I can almost get by with an entire afternoon of riding without the need for earplugs!