"Rich. Wanna go for a ride?"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They asked us to leave when Rich got into an argument with this bear.

IMG_5814copy.jpg

If the truth really be told, we were asked to leave because Old Michael decided to make advances at the bear. When he said "Screw the Bear" I didn't think he meant it literally.

OldMichael101709007.jpg

Watch out old man... My Photoshop class meets again tonight... That Notre Dame logo in your mirror may find its way into some future photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
They asked us to leave when Rich got into an argument with this bear.
IMG_5814copy.jpg

If the truth really be told, we were asked to leave because Old Michael decided to make advances at the bear. When he said "Screw the Bear" I didn't think he meant if literally.

OldMichael101709007.jpg

Watch out old man... My Photoshop class meets again tonight... That Notre Dame logo in your mirror may find its way into some future photos.
Well, bear sex would be a first on our Forum. We've had manatee sex, goat sex, armadillo sex and even chuckawalla sex.

Leave it to our Old Michael to break new ground and forbidden fruit with bear sex. God Bless the Irish (somebody has to)!

... OM decided to make advances at the bear....
Bullshit.

Bear came on to me.

Had to buy it a beer.

(We've all been there, haven't we?)

Thanks all, for the kind (and other) comments. I love sharing these rides with you guys.

...and Rich, you're NOT a dickhead. HYCLE has ya all wrong.

Beemerdon, please treat him "right" in Las Vegas. ;)

Whataline'ashit! It's obvious you are drunk and thinkin jus maybe if I show this Big ol' bear me man sausage it'll come around to me..

Dood! Take it from one with far more experience in animal husbandry... Ya gotta get them bears drunk, otherwise they are gonna tear yer manhood right off!

Leave that stuff to us professionals ;)

:jester:

I love the whimsy.
Absolutely!

OM, your reports are fantastic. I think it was yours that got me to head back down to southern Utah last weekend for UT-12, Bryce and Cedar Breaks (not so far from SLC but it sure was fun). For that I owe you a bunch of Anderson Valleys.

Probably littered with empties. :D
Damn near soiled myself.

See, that guy was just asking barb to sew a new button on his pants. Must'a ate a few too many fish tacos and he's bustin a gut.

I think he's probably a few bricks short of a full load. He also seems to have lost his shirt somewhere, too. But I guess when you're all furry like that shirts are optional... :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed OM and DR's ride report at first... then it just went down hill. This forum is getting pretty bad..... :dribble:

Great stuff you two CLOWNS!!! :yahoo:

Is this why you didn't come riding with us down south OM???? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator: