Ride to Work Day

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I rode to work today and for a change it didn't rain on RTW Day!

I'm trying to take it easy until I can get new tires mounted. Just returned

from a round trip to NC, TN & WV and my tires look like racing slicks.

I am the guy that "always" rides to work anyway, too. Funny though, today is a day off. Also, it is raining, so I am guessing no one at work will ride. Many of them don't "want" to spend 6 hours cleaning up thier chrome if they are caught in the rain. There are a few that ride weather acceptable bikes...even another fantastic FJR! A balck Cherry that is almost as beautiful as my '06 blue! (just teasing Dan).

Long live the plastic!

mr.paul, from Minnesota

What timing.

Had to go on a trip toward the end of last week, so missed riding with my son on Father's Day.

I normally ride into DC unless there's ice on the road. Flew back today, caught Metro from the airport to drop stuff at the office on the way home, and find I missed Ride To Work day.

Gotta take off tomorrow and go riding!

Odd, I forgot about this, I trailered my Feej to the plant and am now about to ride it back to the motel and leave the truck here. Guess I get to "ride away from work" today! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I ride to work on days I am actually in town...today was not one of those days. My "commute" was coming down the elevator from the 34th floor to the lobby level, then hiking to the meeting rooms (I am in Vegas atm).

I rode to work today.

Sad to note, only seven of the 29 posts in this thread so far, claimed that the writer had ridden to work. Is my CBA membership in danger here?

I ride to work on a daily basis - can't say it is the most enjoyable riding - but it has it's merits.

64 miles r/t each day through Seattle traffic.

J

I rode to work today.
Sad to note, only seven of the 29 posts in this thread so far, claimed that the writer had ridden to work. Is my CBA membership in danger here?
I rode... so now we're up to 8. :D
I rode (I ride every day) now we're up to 9 :D
Make it 10. :yahoo:

[SIZE=8pt]But, like others, every day is a ride-to-work day.[/SIZE]

I've always wondered what it felt like to be a "10". Hmph, nuthin' speshul!

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't ride today since I'm out of town, but I did ride to the airport yesterday. That'll have to do.
Works for me... you just got a jump on the rest of us! ;) :D
M-m-must control myself.

M-m-must not respond!

W-w-will not post........

[SIZE=8pt]Did Tyler really commend PhilJet for jumping her?!?!?![/SIZE]