Rider needs help in Atlanta

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

opt8low

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

Pete has found a solution, but if you have a stator you can part with in Atlanta today (Sunday) he would still like a call at the number below.

Thansk again,

Dana

Pete Behm (behmer) is in need of a stator in the Atlanta area for a FJR1300 Gen 1. He had trouble with his Electrostat during the Cape Fear rally.

If anyone has a factory one that they took out to put the Electrostat in or a new one he would appreciate it if you would being

willing to part with it. He would like to get home to Minnesota sometime soon. He checked today with a dealer and there is not

one in the country.

If you can help him please call his cell at 612-280-5757

Thanks,

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
Pete,

Sorry I can not assist... I still have my original one and no parts. No one local that I know has a spare unit that I know of. If something comes up, I'll give you a call.

GalaxyBlue,

Thanks for the kind offer.

I have one here in Minnesota but shipping it would not get to Atlanta till Tuesday. He needs to be home on Tuesday.

He was hoping someone around Atlanta would have one they could part with. He will be traveling to Atlanta

tomorrow from Wilmington, NC. I am sure if someone called him from anywhere in that area he would stop by and pick it up.

Pete Behm 612-280-5757

Thanks again,

Dana

GalaxyBlue,
Thanks for the kind offer.

I have one here in Minnesota but shipping it would not get to Atlanta till Tuesday. He needs to be home on Tuesday.

He was hoping someone around Atlanta would have one they could part with. He will be traveling to Atlanta

tomorrow from Wilmington, NC. I am sure if someone called him from anywhere in that area he would stop by and pick it up.

Pete Behm 612-280-5757

Thanks again,

Dana
Dana,

If you can counter to counter it to Atlanta on NW/Delta I can pick it up at the airport and assist Pete here at my place in installing it.

Jack Ferguson

Ellenwood, GA 770-630-5205

Thanks for the kind offer Jack.

He has a place to work on the bike and if he can't find a stator today he will fly home tomorrow and return in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again,

Dana

GB. i went to open your thread (about this) in the other forum and it have been removed... it acted like a dead link (thread not found). i came back here and saw that the OP was updated.
I removed it because there was already an active thread started with responses.

I just talked to Pete and offered him a brand new Elctrosport stator and gasket that I haven't installed yet. He will be in Roswell (a couple of burgs away) in about two hours. If it is a broken stator he is taken care of.

Your the man Colonal. I am sure Pete will appreciate it. If you need a Electrosport stator really soon I have one here in Minnesota the I can ship you overnight. It is new in the box and unopened. Can't help you on the gasket though.

Just let me know,

Dana

Your the man Colonal. I am sure Pete will appreciate it. If you need a Electrosport stator really soon I have one here in Minnesota the I can ship you overnight. It is new in the box and unopened. Can't help you on the gasket though.
Just let me know,

Dana
Pete has the stator. No real rush on the replacement since it is no good without the gasket. Pete will handle getting the parts back to me.

Thanks for the offer.

Lance

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help in trying to get me going again. Lance came through in a big way! I got it together again about 10:00 last night and was on the road in the morning. Made it back home with no problems.

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones help in trying to get me going again. Lance came through in a big way! I got it together again about 10:00 last night and was on the road in the morning. Made it back home with no problems.
Glad you made it home OK. I'm glad I decided to ride instead of installing the stator on Saturday. That proves that procrastination is a good thing. :rolleyes: