Riders wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Prior

Reaction score
I wanted to see if there is any interest in North Denver area FJR riders getting together for rides this Spring. A couple of hours riding here and there on nice weekends revives my sanity.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to see if there is any interest in North Denver area FJR riders getting together for rides this Spring. A couple of hours riding here and there on nice weekends revives my sanity.
Chris

Edit that booger to say: "North Denver Area Riders Wanted" That will probably bring them out of tha woods like Bucks chasing Does in October.

Wish I could ride with Y'all tho. Just got back from Bikeweek/Daytona..... Naples, Fl., Lots of FJR's running around up there and even talked to an FJR'er who did his own valve check and cam chain replacement.

Vinni

Chris

Edit that booger to say: "North Denver Area Riders Wanted" That will probably bring them out of tha woods like Bucks chasing Does in October.

Wish I could ride with Y'all tho. Just got back from Bikeweek/Daytona..... Naples, Fl., Lots of FJR's running around up there and even talked to an FJR'er who did his own valve check and cam chain replacement.

Vinni
Thanks Vinni, I think I'll give it a couple more weeks then call'em out again with your suggestion. Maybe I should tell them that there is a small group of gals looking to ride as well. They have nice...bikes. It's tough being me!

Chris

1.) Don't make another post about the same topic.

2.) As a relative newbie with a low post count you might not have "edit" privilege for your title so you'd need to PM one of the admins to do it for you.

Great idea about finding locals and setting a riding agenda. We're blessed in my locale because the riders here will use any excuse to get out of a "honey-do" list.....well...

....except FJRonamission. Brian stayed home today..... :dribble:

Chris, my wife and I might be interested in meeting for an occasional ride. We have a pair of 07 FJR's.

I have not been on the forum much since NAFO last summer. We started a big home remodel last August. I have managed to get out for a few rides so far this year, usually just a short ride up towards Masonville.

Send me a PM if you have a ride planned.

John

Chris, my wife and I might be interested in meeting for an occasional ride. We have a pair of 07 FJR's.
I have not been on the forum much since NAFO last summer. We started a big home remodel last August. I have managed to get out for a few rides so far this year, usually just a short ride up towards Masonville.

Send me a PM if you have a ride planned.

John

Buckhorn Road? Poudre River? :yahoo:

Them's some fun ridin' if you can do the Poudre non-traffic hours. :clapping:

I have relatives on a Ridge just north of Masonville looking east at Horsetooth and visited those roads last summer during my run out there in Colorado during NAFO.