• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Riding Gear: Jackets, Pants, Boot, Gloves for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcpd807

Reaction score
The FJR is gone, so it is time to sell all of the riding gear that is laying around as a reminder of my bike. Payment by paypal only please.

Olympia Airglide 3 Jacket, size large, with zip in cold weather liner and zip in rain liner. Jacket is worn, but still has alot of offer. Jacket and matching pants sold together. Sells new for $289. Asking $150 plus actual shipping.

DSCF3552.jpg

DSCF3553.jpg

DSCF3554.jpg

DSCF3555.jpg

Olympia Airglide Pants, size 36 waist, with rain liner pants. Sells new for $229. Asking $115 plus actual shipping. Jacket and pants are sold together.

DSCF3556.jpg

DSCF3557.jpg

DSCF3558.jpg

DSCF3559.jpg

Nitro Jacket with cold weather liner, Size XL, $40 plus actual shipping.

DSCF3532.jpg

DSCF3533.jpg

Women's Nitro Vega Touring Boots, size 12, only worn twice by passenger, $60 plus actual shipping.

DSCF3563.jpg

DSCF3564.jpg

Firstgear HT overpants, great cold weather pant with zip out liner. Waterproof, breathable, and gortex. Size 34 waist. $70 plus actual shipping.

DSCF3560.jpg

DSCF3561.jpg

DSCF3562.jpg

Joe Rocket Atomic Gloves, size Large, worn little, $20 plus actual shipping.

DSCF3550.jpg

DSCF3551.jpg

Joe Rocket Women's Perforated Leather and mesh Jacket, size large, $60 plus actual shipping, worn only a few times

DSCF3539.jpg

DSCF3541.jpg

Unik Ultra Women's Leather Riding Jacket with zip out cold weather liner, size XL, $80 plus actual shipping

DSCF3534.jpg

DSCF3535.jpg

Unik Premium Leather Riding Jacket with zip out cold weather liner, size XL, $80 plus actual shipping

DSCF3536.jpg

DSCF3537.jpg

Teknic Defender Waterproof riding boots, euro size 46 or US size 12, $65 plus actual shipping

DSCF3565.jpg

DSCF3566.jpg

Cortech GX Air series 2 gloves, size large $15 plus acutal shipping

DSCF3548.jpg

DSCF3549.jpg

Olympia 181 Monsoon Women's gloves, size large, never worn, waterproof leather, $35 plus actual shipping

DSCF3546.jpg

DSCF3547.jpg

Joe Rocket Ballistic Cold Weather Gloves, size XL, $15 plus actual shipping

DSCF3544.jpg

DSCF3545.jpg

Zero-go Cold weather riding pants with zip out liner, size XXL, $35 plus actual shipping

DSCF3542.jpg

DSCF3543.jpg

If you want more than one item listed, I will combine shipping and put it all in one box if possible. Email me if you are interested and your zip code and address will be needed for calculate actual ahipping. Email me at [email protected] For some reason, PM's to me are not working. All shipping will be by USPS unless you request different. Items can ship as early as this Tuesday. My paypal information will be provided by PM or email.

If you have any questions about any of the items or want more pics, please let me know. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pm sent on the Cortech GX Air series 2 gloves

Make that PM attempted. "The member rcpd807 cannot receive any new messages"

I am in 30233

Pm sent on the Cortech GX Air series 2 gloves

Make that PM attempted. "The member rcpd807 cannot receive any new messages"

I am in 30233
I just deleted a bunch of PM's, so I should be able to get new ones now.

Cortech Gloves Sold.

PM won't go thru for some reason. I'll take the joe rocket ballistic cold weather gloves. Shipping to 35120.

Going offline for the night but I do want those gloves. If you like, email me at ... EDIT - emails exchanged.

I am not sure why PM's are not working. Email me at [email protected] if you want an item. Post on this thread which item you are buying so others will know it is not available. Please email me your complete shipping information when you email me. Thanks.

Inseam length on the FirstGear HT Overpants?
From the crotch to the bottom of the leg is about 32 inches, which seems about right because I normally wear a 32 inch inseam.
Thanks, Looked it up on FirstGear and the regular 34 says it has a 32 inch inseam. Didn't know how true that is. I normally wear 30 inch inseam pants but my Olympia pants I just measured are 31 inch inseam and fit pretty well when on the bike but may be a smidge large. Dang.

Let me know if you decide to sell the Olympia airglide pants alone.

Oops thought they were black.

Let me know if you decide to sell the Olympia airglide pants alone.

Oops thought they were black.
The Olympia pants are pewter. I will sell the pants seperate, but would not like to sell the jacket by itself.

Feel free to make me an offer on any of the remaining gear left.

I need to get this stuff sold and out of my dining room before my wife kills me.

Any serious offer on any of the items will be considered.

Thanks to those who have already helped me clear a few items out.

Latest posts