Rid'n Britches (2007 Lineup)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the same trou as Renegade and love 'em! They are overpants, but seem to be cut somewhat smaller than the FirstGear overpants. I wear the Olympia by themselves and as overpants. They also come with a waterproof, insulated quilted liner for wet/cold wx. Great trou! And it is nice not having to wear black with the sun beating down on you.
Being of the "hefty" build, the First Gear overpants work well for me. Appropriate color comments, though.

Jim

I've got the same trou as Renegade and love 'em! They are overpants, but seem to be cut somewhat smaller than the FirstGear overpants. I wear the Olympia by themselves and as overpants. They also come with a waterproof, insulated quilted liner for wet/cold wx. Great trou! And it is nice not having to wear black with the sun beating down on you.
Being of the "hefty" build, the First Gear overpants work well for me. Appropriate color comments, though.

Jim
Is that why they call you Grumpy? :derisive: .....

Jim
Naw, I only get grumpy when I'm hungry! Probably why I'm of the "hefty" build!

Jim

Jim
Naw, I only get grumpy when I'm hungry! Probably why I'm of the "hefty" build!

Jim
Your not alone my FJR brethren.... :rolleyes: .....your not alone....