road gremlin bell

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick a spot...any spot...

...then throw salt over your left shoulder, knock on wood, avoid ladders and black cats, stay away from mirrors...

...and thank God your gremlin it's not Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the hell do I hang my guardian bell? On the bike I mean..
In the event you ARE serious about where to hang your Gremlin Bell ........ :unsure:

196554371_Xjy8H-M-1.jpg

196344022_WSG9r-M.jpg

196489200_5PZUY-M.jpg

Used a black zip tie and put mine on the brakeline secure ring next to the right fork area.

Get's nice and dirty- but sparkles when I spray a little brake parts cleaner on it.

Hang it from the cable organizer on the right sight of the steering head:

bell.jpg

There, when the gremlins fall out, the drop right to the front tire and get squooshed. :D

Your FJR is blessed so don't bother with the gay ass bell. My buddy had his windshield cracked from the guys bell in front of him falling off at freeway speed. :fie:

Since the Road Trolls hide in the chuck holes, it is important to mount your bell as close to the road surface or as low on your bike as possible. It's true that the Trolls can usually hear the Harleys approaching easier than real motorcycles, but as my bell was blessed and given to me by a real sweetie, it's with me always.

OBD

I been riding for a long time and I ain't never heard of this before today. Did this come in with Obama?
WTH?

W2
You just haven't been listening well enough. :p

BTW, the Obama comment? See the "Thin Ice" sign?
Wow! Sensitive........Hey W2, maybe Patriot will post the link of the thread of his gift of the gremlin bell he received (mentioned earlier) I could not find it.

Many thoughts in that thread....and reason behind it.

I think the bell should go on your boot, so you will be protected no matter which bike you are riding. In fact put one on each boot for double protection. B)