Room Shares

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. will be in late Thursday early Friday leaving Mon am. looking for someone to share a room with. I'm a middle aged non smoker/drinker ex sailor. i know it doesn't go together but it's true. i will be going down Thur Ohio and st Louis. but the return trip could be a little strange, probably involve Texas and Florida

i now have a room mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up for SFO. This is my first one and I am looking forward to it. I have reserved a room for Thurs-Sat nights and will leave Sunday am most likely. I am relatively new to the FJR, having it for a little over a year. I am 68 yr old male (wife might not want me to share a room with a female), non smoker/drinker. My normal habit is early to bed and early to rise but may make exception if having a really good time.

If anyone is interested you can PM me and we can determine if we ae compatible.

I just signed up for SFO. This is my first one and I am looking forward to it. I have reserved a room for Thurs-Sat nights and will leave Sunday am most likely. I am relatively new to the FJR, having it for a little over a year. I am 68 yr old male (wife might not want me to share a room with a female), non smoker/drinker. My normal habit is early to bed and early to rise but may make exception if having a really good time.
If anyone is interested you can PM me and we can determine if we ae compatible.

PM sent.

It looks like the wife isn't going. :mellow:

So now I'm looking to split the expenses of my room with 2 queen beds booked from Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning (3 nights total).

If anyone is interested please PM me, ohhh and I'm SFO virgin, a non smoker and getting old at the age of 41. :rolleyes:

It looks like the wife isn't going. :mellow:
So now I'm looking to split the expenses of my room with 2 queen beds booked from Thursday night and leaving Sunday morning (3 nights total).

If anyone is interested please PM me, ohhh and I'm SFO virgin, a non smoker and getting old at the age of 41. :rolleyes:
PM sent

I have also got a non-smoking queen room booked Thurs-Sun if anyone decides to come last minute and wishes to share a room. I drink, I smoke, and I've been told I snore (but it's never seemed to bother me). If anyone gets desperate PM me or email dbkonkle at cox dot net. Phone number on the FJR Assistance List is the best way to contact me though.

David

Update: I have a roommate as of 04/28/29

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this time.

I have a Double Room booked for the Best Western if anyone needs it. Arrival is for Friday, May 1 but can be changed for Thursday arrival if needed. It is for two nights starting Friday.

I will have to cancel this room by Wednesday if no one needs it.

Let me know ASAP.

I have a 2 Queen bed room booked for Thu, Fri & Sat. My friend had to pull out. I can still cancel (would prefer to) this reservation and share a twin share room.

If any one is looking for a guy to share for 3 days pls let me know.

My cell 954-881-8740

Alternately, I am happy to share my room with someone. I will be leaving for the SFO (not on email from Tue night), but can be reached by phone.

I have a 2 Queen bed room booked for Thu, Fri & Sat. My friend had to pull out. I can still cancel (would prefer to) this reservation and share a twin share room.If any one is looking for a guy to share for 3 days pls let me know.

My cell 954-881-8740

Alternately, I am happy to share my room with someone. I will be leaving for the SFO (not on email from Tue night), but can be reached by phone.
JamesK - I have the same type of room (non-smoking) booked for Thur-Sat and leave Sunday morning if you want to share with me.

Give me a call on 832-248-6502 so I can put your name on the room at the hotel.

Mike

You guys with extra rooms may as well return them to the hotel. Registration is closed so I can't accept anyone new anyways. You should let the hotel have the chance to resell them. Might as well give them back sooner than later.