Rooms Going Fast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any other hotels/motels nearby? My wife and I are thinking about making the trip down, but when I called the hotel I was told no rooms available. She's not too keen on sharing a room (even after I explained there were probably no axe murderers registered for the event).

If we can't find a room we might still make it for some of the fun, it's only about 2 hours from home.

Thanks,

David

Disregard my last post, we have reservations in the Super 8 down the road $55 per night through expedia.com

David

Are there any other hotels/motels nearby? My wife and I are thinking about making the trip down, but when I called the hotel I was told no rooms available. She's not too keen on sharing a room (even after I explained there were probably no axe murderers registered for the event).
If we can't find a room we might still make it for some of the fun, it's only about 2 hours from home.

Thanks,

David
Some rooms may come available just before the event. Some people may not be able to make it and will have to cancel their room. Keep checking to see if this happens a week or two before the event.

1. There are still people with doubles who are wanting to share.

2. There are many nearby hotels/motels where you can still find a room.

I just heard there are some rooms available at the Holiday Inn across the street.

I have a room with 2 beds that was part of the blocked off group. My roomate backed out because he's going to stay with a girl instead; imagine that, he chooses a girl over my snoring. Anyway, it's a smoking room and you'll probably need earplugs if I get to sleep before you do, but anyone is welcome to split it with me. Send me an e-mail or whatever.

I have a room with 2 beds that was part of the blocked off group. My roomate backed out because he's going to stay with a girl instead; imagine that, he chooses a girl over my snoring. Anyway, it's a smoking room and you'll probably need earplugs if I get to sleep before you do, but anyone is welcome to split it with me. Send me an e-mail or whatever.
Nevermind. He changed his mind; or she did.