Rowe PDM-60 Geoup Buy interest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiderX

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
As I alluded to in a recent PDM-60 thread, I've been talking to Blake at Rowe and Adam at RocketMoto about a group buy.

For background the PDM-60 is a no fuse, programmable "fuzeblock-like" six circuit, 60 amp gizmo answering all your Farkling needs. It is completely waterproof and smaller than traditional fuze blocks.

Part of the difficult has been that with the advent of the programming cable and software for the user to change circuit configurations, the PDM60 has gone under Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) of $199, including programming cable. There is also a wiring kit this includes lots of posi connectors and a slick ground bus with a rubber boot that wraps around. That is around $40, IIRC.

The purpose of this thread is to see if we have the interest for a minimum of 20 orders at a discount from MAP. It wouldn't be a ton off and we are forbidden to discuss in forums. But you will soon never be able to get one below 199 plus shipping, and I think they are pretty slick.

Post here if you are reasonable sure you would purchase one. Actual price details would come to you in an email with coupon code if there is sig interest. The floor is yours.

Yeah me too, I'll likely get another one. I use it under dash shelf for up front circuits and heated gear. I have a Fuzeblock FZ1 under the seat for aft circuits.

I appreciate the coolness of this gadget and would probably get one if I didn't already have a fuzeblock. It serves all of my current (small pun) needs and I couldn't justify the coin to replace it with something that doesn't offer important (to me) features. Sort of like a Gen III Fjr - would love to have one but my '07 keeps me happy for now.

Good to know

Keeping switched circuits on past power down (up to ten minutes) I like a lot.

No relays or broken fuses-- love that. Just reset it with a shutdown and start. And of course smaller and waterproof. And double the current capacity of something like a FZ-1.

If there's interest we'll do the GB, if not, no biggie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, although somewhat worried that installation might be beyond me. I'm gonna count on you guys to get me through it.

Yeah, it couldn't be simpler, especially with the wiring kit. And with it's size we are no longer limited to under the seat on Gen IIs. With a few more interested souls, would like to get the buy period going by Month's end, may combine with another group if req. "hundreds" sold via ADV before the programmer was available.

I think it's the way forward. Many involved on IBR rides, including mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested as well. Haven't started to electrically "farkle" my Gen 3 yet!
punk.gif

Premier Cycle Accessories is changing their business model, one result of which is to put lots of stuff on 'sale,' including PDM60s. The price break doesn't appear to be huge, but it's worth noting. Anyone care to comment on the advisability of taking advantage of the 'sale'?

https://tinyurl.com/k2x87fc

Latest posts