Rowe PDM-60 Geoup Buy interest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an FZ1 in my to do pile, I might be interested in doing it up betterer

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can not see twice+ the cost over a FZ1? I just do not see what the fuss is about? I can not give that over a FZ1 or Blue Seal?

Premier Cycle Accessories is changing their business model, one result of which is to put lots of stuff on 'sale,' including PDM60s. The price break doesn't appear to be huge, but it's worth noting. Anyone care to comment on the advisability of taking advantage of the 'sale'?
https://tinyurl.com/k2x87fc
Yeah that is the old pricing (before bundled with programming cable) and MAP. If you don't want to custom program, it isn't a bad deal.

I just can not see twice+ the cost over a FZ1? I just do not see what the fuss is about? I can not give that over a FZ1 or Blue Seal?
Okay, so no group buy for LAF. Got it.

If anyone IS interested, this is where to post, lol.

I won't regurgitate the differences (okay, why not), it is likely not worth it to several that have a good fused system already. No relays. No fuses. Customizable programming, size, current capacity (for total farkle load), completely waterproof.

Okay, so no group buy for LAF. Got it.

If anyone IS interested, this is where to post, lol.

I won't regurgitate the differences (okay, why not), it is likely not worth it to several that have a good fused system already. No relays. No fuses. Customizable programming, size, current capacity (for total farkle load), completely waterproof.
Well I have no relays, do have fuses, can choose to make them hot or switched no cable needed, current capacity is limited to the bike, and never have an issue with water.

I am not knocking it but damn it is one very expensive way to power stuff. I can live with mine.

The 1 feature that may sway me to get this rather than installing my FZ1 is delayed power down. If memory serves me, you can program a delay to power down a circuit after the key is switched off.

This would allow me to refuel without turning off the music.

LAF you do have a relay, it is soldered to your circuit board of your FZ-1. Nothing against it, it is a great product which I use!

If I had it to do over again I would prefer a system with zero relays. One less thing to fail.

To answer another question, we could get this moving as soon as we had closer to 20 interested parties. Looks like I will look at this more after the IBR. So, perhaps a start at the end of July?

PM sent on proposed discount with 20 orders.
Yes, can program each of six circuits to remain on for up to ten minutes.
PM received. I responded before I saw this post. Off to the web to study up.

Last edited by a moderator:
LAF you do have a relay, it is soldered to your circuit board of your FZ-1. Nothing against it, it is a great product which I use!
If I had it to do over again I would prefer a system with zero relays. One less thing to fail.

To answer another question, we could get this moving as soon as we had closer to 20 interested parties. Looks like I will look at this more after the IBR. So, perhaps a start at the end of July?
Yes I mis typed it is built in. I am wondering what the cost is going to come down to though. I mean the FZ1 is around 80 bucks. But after thinking about it I would not mind having one up front also. I am concerned on to where I want to mount it, is it really waterproof? And how so? I have looked and looked and cannot see what makes it so?

Like I was alluding to it is a slight discount off MAP. . So still premium priced compared to fuse options.

Yeah, LAF, that's what I do, FZ-1 under seat, PDM-60 up front open air. What makes it waterproof? It is completely sealed. I believe it to be submersible. The circuit wires, ground, battery, and switch lead are all about a foot long coming out of sealed epoxy-like device. It is also about 25% smaller (maybe more) than FZ-1.

I love the programmer and customizability, but if the factory settings are fine, there are still non-programmer options avail for about $50 less. Those will be going away as MAP will be king.

Hi all. IBR is over wanted to re-check for interest. Please post or PM and I'll update the first post accordingly. I realize not a lot of details on price but will be below MAP with programming cable as discussed. Flawless performance on IBR for all my up front gear (out in the open on dash so definitely waterproof! Will post some pics and addl details this weekend. Good product if you just don't want to mess with fuses, etc. small, waterproof, user programmable.

Also slightly less inclined as I think that Eastern Beaver's unit will do everything I need for a lot less $$$$$!
rolleyes.gif

Post up some real world prices and that could change.......

Latest posts