• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Russell Day-Long

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BILI

Reaction score
In like-new condition, flawless. Rider and passenger seats. Vinyl.
Heavy-Duty Suspension option.
Made for a 6', 250 lbs rider.
Purchased about 1 year ago. No more than 3,000 miles on it.
2018 seat pans used.
Looking for OEM seats or possibly Yamaha Comfort seats, but will sell without a trade.
As you probaby already know, these seats go for about $1,000 new with the customer suppying their seats/pans.
MSRP on a new OE seat(s) is about $400.
Used ones seem to be $100-$200, depending on age, mileage, and condition.

Billy: 908 868 3104

Attachments

• IMG_7063.jpg
    IMG_7063.jpg
    96 KB
  • IMG_7064.jpg
    IMG_7064.jpg
    105.9 KB
  • IMG_7065.jpg
    IMG_7065.jpg
    62.1 KB
  • IMG_7066.jpg
    IMG_7066.jpg
    79.7 KB
  • IMG_7067.jpg
    IMG_7067.jpg
    79.1 KB
Last edited:
What suspension option are you talking about.I looked at lots of stuff prior to my seat purchase and never saw anything that showed the seat affecting suspension. Even with my vivid imagination, I can't make sense of it. Please explain.

Hmm. 40 years in the saddle and this is the first I've heard of it. Im guessing that's rather uncomfortable and that's why you're selling what's supposed to be the best available seat.I have a saddle man that was very affordable, and pretty good. A TopSellerie that was a bit pricey and very comfy.rather aggressive positioning. Good for Twisties. And a Corbin. I've never personally found any comfort from corbin.keep switching it up till ya find the right one for you.

Latest posts