Santa Came to my house

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cdogman

Bad Boy
Reaction score
His friends name is "Mr Penske" :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Now I need time to put Mr Penske on my bike :blink: :clapping:

Well right now it is just in a pretty little cardboard box in the front seat of my truck. I hope to be able to install it this weekend. We shall see.

I hate it when life keeps me from playing, that just sux!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if anybody needs a new shock it is you. Having followed you on Saturday's WFO ride, I am surprised you have any pegs left.

I look forward to a report. What did you decide on the settings, as I know you ride two up. Did you get it set up for one person, w/ pillion or something in the middle? Who set it up?

I want one!

Well if anybody needs a new shock it is you. Having followed you on Saturday's WFO ride, I am surprised you have any pegs left.
I look forward to a report. What did you decide on the settings, as I know you ride two up. Did you get it set up for one person, w/ pillion or something in the middle? Who set it up?

I want one!

Got it set up in the middle and it is all adjustable. It has a remote adjustment too.

I have yet to put it on but hopefully this weekend. I have high expectations based on others reports on same.

GP suspension is who I went through. By all accounts they are very competent.

Yes, I am almost outta peg feelers :p

.................or, you could make yer own feelers.........iffn you had the equiptment like skyway or say gerauld........fred h. could probably figure it out, too.

What is yer beef with us northerners? I just might declare jihad on you Kalifornians with the "always" helpful dick club and the ever "faithful" crash club members.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......................another internet war........I love it.