Sat. Dec. 27th ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellsj

Reaction score
Alright folks, I sent out some messages to a few people about going out for a ride Up here in North Georgia. It looks like there are a few people that want to get out of the house providing the weather will hold out for us. So if anyone wants to throw out some ideas of meeting place and time or possible routes this would be the place.

Alright folks, I sent out some messages to a few people about going out for a ride Up here in North Georgia. It looks like there are a few people that want to get out of the house providing the weather will hold out for us. So if anyone wants to throw out some ideas of meeting place and time or possible routes this would be the place.
I'll be there if the weather holds out. We could meet at Moto400 in Dawsonville.

I'll be there if the weather holds out. We could meet at Moto400 in Dawsonville.
I was sort of thinking the same, easy for everyone to find. Not sure on what time yet as I don't know how long it would take others to get there.

I won't mention how long it takes me to get there.

Can you say spittin' distance? ;)
I too will be there with Mother Natures' permission and could be there comfortably between 10-10:30ish AM. Other times available upon request.

VP

If you plan a route let me know. I might end up over that way if the weather permits....I NEED TO RIDE!!!

Lots of good routes from there...Hwy. 60...Hwy. 129...Hwy. 348...just to name a few. I say we just wing it once we get there, unless someone wants to meet up with us along the way.

Can you say spittin' distance? ;)
I too will be there with Mother Natures' permission and could be there comfortably between 10-10:30ish AM. Other times available upon request.

VP

That's the advantage of living near the playground. All the kids want to come over to your house.

The AM sounds good to me as well as the location. Coffee then a nice ride with extremely smart people, my kind of fun!

Who the hell are you trying to suck up to, and do you really think they are smart? :dribble: You really don't know these guys, do you. :p LOL

So.... still moto400 around 10? It's right around the corner from me and weather Saturday looks excellent... it's been a crappy couple of weeks, so I can use a ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
So.... still moto400 around 10? It's right around the corner from me and weather Saturday looks excellent... it's been a crappy couple of weeks, so I can use a ride.
Sounds like the plan

Edit: can anyone make this an earlier start? It is supposed to be a nice warm day.

Clocklaw- where are you coming from? You do not have a location set in your profile.

Last edited by a moderator: