Satellite Radio and other stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsego

Reaction score
I have been busy adding some nice upgrades to my 2008 FJR. I added the AVCC cruise control from Murph's Kits, as you can see in the pictures I placed the canister and control unit under the seat. While I was at it I decided since I had things apart I would also add the FZ1 fuze block with an accessory plug. This is a great fuse block, by changing the position of the fuse it provides voltage all the time or when the ignition switch is on. The mount I made for the cruise control switch out of 1/8" x 2" flat stock turned out so well I decided to make a mount for my Siruis radio. The unit I have will transmit out on an FM station. I use that with my Scala headset wirelessly on an FM radio frequency and it works great! Just took my first ride of the year, about 250 miles and everything worked great. If it wasn't for this forum things would have been much harder, you guys are a great source of information!

fjr1.jpg
fjr2.jpg

fjr3.jpg
fjr4.jpg

Thanks again and Happy Riding!

I have been busy adding some nice upgrades to my 2008 FJR. I added the AVCC cruise control from Murph's Kits, as you can see in the pictures I placed the canister and control unit under the seat. While I was at it I decided since I had things apart I would also add the FZ1 fuze block with an accessory plug. This is a great fuse block, by changing the position of the fuse it provides voltage all the time or when the ignition switch is on. The mount I made for the cruise control switch out of 1/8" x 2" flat stock turned out so well I decided to make a mount for my Siruis radio. The unit I have will transmit out on an FM station. I use that with my Scala headset wirelessly on an FM radio frequency and it works great! Just took my first ride of the year, about 250 miles and everything worked great. If it wasn't for this forum things would have been much harder, you guys are a great source of information!

fjr1.jpg
fjr2.jpg

fjr3.jpg
fjr4.jpg

Thanks again and Happy Riding!
I noticed on the cruise under the seat , that your missing the plastic seat hight adjuster. I tried to put the exact same setup on my 07 last year & it would fit in like yours , but couldn`t fit the adjuster. what kind of seat do you have & i`m guessing bottom posision