Saturday morning coffee and donuts invite

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stagecoach

Reaction score
FYI

There's a new motorcycle apparel shop in Seekonk, Mass that's got a free coffee and donuts spread on Saturday mornings:

Smart Moto

72 Mink Street

Seekonk, MA

Just off rte 6

They also offer 10% off to forum members

FYI

There's a new motorcycle apparel shop in Seekonk, Mass that's got a free coffee and donuts spread on Saturday mornings:

Smart Moto

72 Mink Street

Seekonk, MA

Just off rte 6

Are you there now Jason?

FYI

Smart Moto

72 Mink Street

Seekonk, MA

Just off rte 6

Are you there now Jason?
Now that the news is out about free donuts on Saturdays, the place may soon be full of Cannucks & Cops

FWFE

FYI

Smart Moto

72 Mink Street

Seekonk, MA

Just off rte 6

Are you there now Jason?
Nope, filled up on crullers yesterday, and now in the NH woods. Nice ride up yesterday, not much traffic and no deer.

I think George meant are you working there now? You used to work at Razee, right?
Correct Fred...haven't seen him at Razee in quite some time.
I am there now. I switched from hardware to software in a matter of speaking (rider wear instead of motorcycles). No more demo rides, but the demo products are pretty nice...

Weekly Saturday coffee and donuts, and Wednesday evening ice cream rides leaving at 7pm (those are soon to be winding down for the season.)

I think George meant are you working there now? You used to work at Razee, right?
Correct Fred...haven't seen him at Razee in quite some time.
I am there now. I switched from hardware to software in a matter of speaking (rider wear instead of motorcycles). No more demo rides, but the demo products are pretty nice...

Weekly Saturday coffee and donuts, and Wednesday evening ice cream rides leaving at 7pm (those are soon to be winding down for the season.)
I'll have to get over there soon.