Saw a concourse that has my brain all mixed up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C14 muffler looks like Gonzo's nose..Bike itself looks like Oprah........FJR looks like Megan Fox
Can't agree with that assessment....

The FJR is Kate Beckinsale

kate_beckinsale_gallery_10.jpg
Thanks for the confirmation of why I love my bike....hmmmm....Kate is simply awesome. B)
I agree, I wouldnt give the R1 the time of day over the FJR... At least she doesnt mine carrying all my stuff or my facination with electronic gear...

C14 muffler looks like Gonzo's nose..Bike itself looks like Oprah........FJR looks like Megan Fox
Can't agree with that assessment....

The FJR is Kate Beckinsale

kate_beckinsale_gallery_10.jpg
Thanks for the confirmation of why I love my bike....hmmmm....Kate is simply awesome. B)
I agree, I wouldnt give the R1 the time of day over the FJR... At least she doesnt mind carrying all my stuff or my facination with electronic gear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the long list of improvements the 2010 C14 has received. Kawi listened to riders and the critics and addressed most of the complaints.. so if you want a C14, get a 2010 with the corrections done.. or pick up an FJR and enjoy it! That's what I plan to do.. if only I can find a used one around me.