Schuberth C3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenwhipper

Reaction score
Time for a new helmet. The Arai has served a good 11 years (yah way too long I know :( ). But I am looking for the Schuberth C3. I am leary of buying on line since my head shape is long oval biased to an medium egg shape - 62cm XXL. :p

We have a local BMW dealer here in Seattle (Ride West) that sells Schuberth, to which I have not yet tried. But- if you did get yours on-line - what was the site?

Grazi

Scott

Hey Scott, Don't have a C3 but did see it on RevZilla . They have a good return policy.

Used it recently on a pair of TCX Boots. Check out the Vid's on the C3

Dave

Hey Scott, Don't have a C3 but did see it on RevZilla . They have a good return policy.

Used it recently on a pair of TCX Boots. Check out the Vid's on the C3

Dave
Hi Dave. Yes, have seen the Revzilla site and vids. Does look like a good group to deal with. Thanks for the tip.

Scott

I bought my C3 from Revzilla. If you go that route, be sure not to order anything else because the C3 will cap out your revzilla cash for that transaction (I ordered the helmet and then applied the $30 credit toward the bluetooth insert purchase).

I tried one on at a somewhat local BMW dealer. I offered them the same net price as I paid at Revzilla for both items, but they wouldn't match it. If it's any help, I came from a Shoei RF-1000 XL, but found the XXL C3 to be a better fit.

bought mine from designer helmets

i just noticed motorcycle superstore is selling schuberth and the accesories with some pretty good prices
Looks like they are 100% retail ?
I briefly searched a while back and it looks like they are only available as MSRP and not the typical 25% off when buying online deal that you can find for other products. I'm guessing Shuberth has strict pricing controls that reseller must adhere to if they want to buy their products.

Contact Clint Lawrence at JC Motors Irvine CA (949)419-0555 or clint @ jcmotors dot com. He'll do better than retail pricing. How do I know? Because I've bought one from him for my wife and I'm about to purchase one for myself, along with a Sena Bluetooth setup. Tell him Dennis sent you.