• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Schuberth Helmet sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
Been wanting a S2 for a while but the 599.00 was hard to swallow however it's now on sale for 500 so ordered one today from Motorcycle Superstore. Noticed the C3 modular is on sale too. If I didn't have a neotec for the wing I'd get the C3 in a heartbeat .

Bambi killed my old Schuberth (can't say enough good things how the helmet protected my head from the pavement while sliding down the road). I miss how quiet their helmets are so the S2 will be fine for KTM duty.

Here's Revzilla's link for information but I think Schuberth pricing is the same most everywhere

https://www.revzilla.com/schuberth-helmets?gclid=CjwKEAjwxKSoBRCZ5oyy87DimEcSJADiWsvgo2Vi0I2yFR9DvBkcIany0qVUyAvzZw2MmDcsN0hlGxoCDVfw_wcB

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was looking for a Schuberth, they were anywhere from (CDN) $650 to $800 (BMW stealer) but I was able to get one from Germany delivered to my door for $555.

It's spendy but I don't regret it at all. Wish I had bought one in the first place.

This really is one of those "buy once cry once" items :)

Since I started this sport as an young kid back in 1978, I've owned all kinds of assorted lids.

For the last 2 seasons, I've run w the C3-Pro. This is by far the best helmet that's ever had the pleasure to douse my ugly dome. No need to wear ear plugs is the biggest benefit (for me).... oh,,,, the built-in SRC Com system is awesome as well, especially with the upgraded Bose sound (WOW!).

3135677-129Slayer_zps6ac03ee5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys speak pretty highly of these helmets. Are they better than my shoei x-eleven or Arai signet Q? These are the nicest quietest helmets I've ever had.

You guys speak pretty highly of these helmets. Are they better than my shoei x-eleven or Arai signet Q? These are the nicest quietest helmets I've ever had.
Personal preference on the comparisons, all good lids. But, the C3-Pro is stated and tested as the quietest modular on the market.

Stolen from Bungie's post on riders. Interesting read. https://indefinitelywild.gizmodo.com/helmet-safety-is-being-revolutionized-right-now-1692246906

Quote concerning Styrofoam which is used in almost all helmets: "But yeah, its main benefit is that it's cheap, which is also why there's little to no measurable difference in safety provided by more expensive helmets versus crappy ones. It's 2015, surely we can do better."

That being said the only real difference in current helmets is noise reduction and comfort.